NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEAK! SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno - UPDATE 3/27/13 Spy Pics Page 11, 13, 14

edison and everyoone laughed at tesla for thinking that a/c was the best way to run americas power grid. edison did that because he didnt understand it and had invested so much into dc power. not in anyway comparing myself to tesla. just saying when a good idea comes up (which it was not my original idea) and someone hasnt thought of it themselves. they automatically write it off as crazy or stupid. i would like to see one of you guys tell wayne harris that he doesnt know what he is talking about because he wanted to monitor all of his voltage and current from the dash.

i know quite a few people that would tell wayne he has no idea what he is doing lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

edison and everyoone laughed at tesla for thinking that a/c was the best way to run americas power grid. edison did that because he didnt understand it and had invested so much into dc power. not in anyway comparing myself to tesla. just saying when a good idea comes up (which it was not my original idea) and someone hasnt thought of it themselves. they automatically write it off as crazy or stupid. i would like to see one of you guys tell wayne harris that he doesnt know what he is talking about because he wanted to monitor all of his voltage and current from the dash.

i know quite a few people that would tell wayne he has no idea what he is doing lol

well maybe when it comes to running db drag events and other things some people could argue with him there............but as far as innovating car audio in his day . you cant argue that. he is also an electrical engineer

I think the debate comes in as music is a dynamic program what usable data can you gather while it is playing in car and what need is there for that data in a situation where you can't really tune. On the flip side who listens to sine waves, where this type of monitoring system does gave a purpose.

Again, I'm trying to decipher where the conflict is and am concluding that the guys feel an instrument of this kind has very little value, not that it doesn't exist

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

if it does not have value to you that is fine. but it does to me. i dont like juggling 2 or 3 volt meters and i live in the city so i cant really go anywhere without bothering someone in their home other than driving down the interstate sometimes. not easy looking at 2 volt meters doing 70 lol. i admit it might be for a small market and not for everyone but neither is the amp dyno from deamore . from the looks of that thing its gonna be in the 600 to 1000 dollar range if they ever produce it. i dont think a dash mount version using subs as the load would cost even a third of that

I think the debate comes in as music is a dynamic program what usable data can you gather while it is playing in car and what need is there for that data in a situation where you can't really tune. On the flip side who listens to sine waves, where this type of monitoring system does gave a purpose.

Again, I'm trying to decipher where the conflict is and am concluding that the guys feel an instrument of this kind has very little value, not that it doesn't exist

the amp dyno uses a test tone cd and no music .

the amp dyno uses a test tone cd and no music .

they also sell a useless (but cool looking) meter that moves up and down to the music for 130 dollars. sure it tells you when you are clipping if adjusted but i think that is a far more useless product than the idea i am putting out there