2 Blown Havoc 12s and 2 Powerbass 3ks

I have 2 blown Ascendent Audio Havoc 12s. I can sell these as is or I can recone them with DC Audio Level 4 or XL recones depending on the needs of the buyer. I also have 2 Powerbass XA3000s. One amp has mounting feet that I had to make for it and the other is missing is mounting feet. I believe I still have the bass knobs for them as well. Both amps were working when I uninstalled them but I will be testing them again jsut to double check that there are no issues before sale is made.

Price-

Havocs- $100 plus shipping each as is or $250 plus shipping reconed with Level 4s or XLs

Powerbass 3000s- $300 plus shipping each.

Please no trades.

2a1d4929.jpg

cc6da0d0.jpg

Damn...I may get the two amps from ya. I need two more (got the first two thru Dwright) lol. Waiting to hear the price to repair the two I have, unless you are in need of a Xbox 360 or PS3 lol.

If you still have them in a few days, I will get back with you. Waiting on DB-r. :drinks:

EDIT: Just saw the no trades... :pardon:

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

could you give me a quote for shipping to my place on both subs. you may still have my address. might go this root rather than 2 new xl's

PM Sent

Damn...I may get the two amps from ya. I need two more (got the first two thru Dwright) lol. Waiting to hear the price to repair the two I have, unless you are in need of a Xbox 360 or PS3 lol.

If you still have them in a few days, I will get back with you. Waiting on DB-r. :drinks:

EDIT: Just saw the no trades... :pardon:

Sounds good.