pimpnFosgates Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 just got a few google sketchup mockups of my rear deck and such, looks like itll be sick. also sketched up my dash ideas, door panels and middle console Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Madcamper Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I love classic car the older the better I have a 1982 Vaxuhall Chevette my pride and joy I do have more alot more got any more pictures of the out side Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs
pimpnFosgates Posted October 5, 2011 Author Report Posted October 5, 2011 I love classic car the older the better I have a 1982 Vaxuhall Chevette my pride and joy I do have more alot more got any more pictures of the out side if you want em, i can get em. ill post them later tonight Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Madcamper Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I do I love classic cars Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs
BassMunky Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I love classic car the older the better I have a 1982 Vaxuhall Chevette my pride and joy I do have more alot more got any more pictures of the out side like your woman too? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Madcamper Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 oddly enough my gf is a year older then me Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs
pimpnFosgates Posted October 7, 2011 Author Report Posted October 7, 2011 sorry i had a break up fpr few days, trying to get over. forgot i needed pics. ill try n find some. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
pimpnFosgates Posted October 7, 2011 Author Report Posted October 7, 2011 is it weird i wired LED's to my crossover in the tweeter place becuz my amp blew my twweets so i wired new ones to deck and placed in kicks. theyre green LED's n the hit to the beat. i think its pretty sick. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
focku Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 I do I love classic cars X2 Its sick when classic cars have systems.
pimpnFosgates Posted October 7, 2011 Author Report Posted October 7, 2011 welllllll. this blows, phones screwed. im going to find my sd adapter n try getting pics off my sd but normally i send to my email n dl n post em. sorry guys. but ive decided on the vinyll n thinking of making small fiberglass mounts on my door panels for 5 1/4s or hertz hi energy comps. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.