dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

Proceed to read something interesting and replying cool story bro..

But anyways today this guy wanted a demo of my lvl 3 15. Alright i guess its decently loud to a "virgin ear" He gets in the truck immeadiately asking for JL audio. I say no DC. Alright he told me my shit be quaking.. Now that aint the bad part.. I showed him my box... He said to cut it in half and make it a cube. and put a small 4 inch square hole... NOW I then said it was on 800 watts at 1 ohm.. he tells me that I should have atleast 4000 watts going to it to really "quake" i said why i dont want my coils looking as brown as the shit coming out your ass. He said no EVERY 12 can have atleast 1500 watts and every 15 can go to 4000. I said oh really? and he said yep and wire your amp to 2 ohms.. I said okay. THEN he said that he won 3 State championships. i said again :orly3: I asked what did they meter with? he was confused and he said no the crowd decides. Which one is "quakin" the most. i had 2 12s and a 10 in the trunk on 5000 watts. He also worked at a car audio shop for a year.. WOW

He also had a bike with 2 blown 6x9 and 2 tweeters that sound like a screeching whore lol

Cool story :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

if he says it, its TRUF!

468x60drc.jpg

but how many horns do you have?

LMAO! he had tweets that sounded as shitty trust me,, It sounded like shit his bike. Makes me want get a powerwheel looud and nice

But this is all the truth i did not lie about this

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

but how many horns do you have?

LMAO! he had tweets that sounded as shitty trust me,, It sounded like shit his bike. Makes me want get a powerwheel looud and nice

But this is all the truth i did not lie about this

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I always get a kick out of the douche bags saying they hit like 180db lol

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

I always get a kick out of the douche bags saying they hit like 180db lol

He dont need it he has the Quakeometer

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i dont see any problems in anything this guy said... sounds like he was teaching you a thing or 2......... hahahahhahahhahha just kidding btw.... that dude is a joke.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived