Honestly, some people are just lazy fuck's, who want to sit home on unemployment and welfare and bitch about how wall street people only care about them selves. That top 1% of people worked their ass off to be at the top.

I'm want to work on wall street too once i'll get my degree in finance's. Got big plans for future. :werd_msword:

Honestly, some people are just lazy fuck's, who want to sit home on unemployment and welfare and bitch about how wall street people only care about them selves. That top 1% of people worked their ass off to be at the top.

I'm want to work on wall street too once i'll get my degree in finance's. Got big plans for future. :werd_msword:

I respect your opinion even though I disagree. :drink40:

Being a crook isn't all that hard, IMO.

And what about the middle class that gets fucked over everyday?

It's not just people on Welfare attending this event.

Lupe Fiasco even Tweeted that he was gonna be there.

Lupe Fiasco called Obama a terrorist. That kind of hurts his credibility, don't you think? :lol:

These type of things usually start off with good intentions but are inevitably taken over by a mob mentality and the next thing you know cars are on fire and businesses are being looted.

Gotta give the dude some credit for using his fame for a good cause.

As long as the "mob mentality" only focuses on it's true intentions all will be well.

This is supposed to be a peaceful protest.

I would go if it not for school.

Celebrities don't give a fuck about lower class people. Yes, they will talk about it on TV to make them more popular. But in reality, they got few million's sitting in their bank/investment account's.

Middle class people are doing just fine. All you need is to make $40,000+ to be middle class. And about 95% of people with degree's make $40k a year at least. Now, if we look at all people without degree's working in wal-mart and fast food and complaining about how shitty their live's are, taking care of 6-7 kids and having drug addict husband and making less them $20k a year (talking about certain people here).

Yes, there are many people out of work right now with BA and MBA's, but that just temporary. They don't understand that they have huge advantage over people with nothing.

Celebrities don't give a fuck about lower class people. Yes, they will talk about it on TV to make them more popular. But in reality, they got few million's sitting in their bank/investment account's.

Middle class people are doing just fine. All you need is to make $40,000+ to be middle class. And about 95% of people with degree's make $40k a year at least. Now, if we look at all people without degree's working in wal-mart and fast food and complaining about how shitty their live's are, taking care of 6-7 kids and having drug addict husband and making less them $20k a year (talking about certain people here).

Yes, there are many people out of work right now with BA and MBA's, but that just temporary. They don't understand that they have huge advantage over people with nothing.

Shit, I must be low class then.

Net Income = $7,200 a year.

I would be shitting gold bricks on $40k a year.

Archived