CleanSierra Posted September 19, 2011 Report Posted September 19, 2011 I hate posting this again, but I keep going in circles. Has anyone heard ANY of the TREO components? There's a guy that sells them at a local shop and supposedly he's the only authorized guy in the state(not sure how true that is). So I'm wondering if there's a REASON he's the only one, like are they total turds or what? They're also supposedly American made(also not sure HOW American made they are). Any input from someone who's heard them or knows about them would be appreciated. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
brownm3 Posted September 19, 2011 Report Posted September 19, 2011 Whats the price range on them? Are they high end expensive competition speakers or speakers for people on a budget? BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
CleanSierra Posted September 20, 2011 Author Report Posted September 20, 2011 I think the price range of the ones I'm interested in are about 1000 retail, but don't know what the guy would actually charge me. I was more interested if someone on this forum had heard ANY of their component lines(RSX,TSX,SSX). I'm SURE there are a few guys here that have run them, or at the very least heard them. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.