a interesting story

Ok back in the day,about 8 or 9 years ago..

kid brings me this Buick....you can see my beretta (early stages) in the background.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

he asks If i can clean it up a bit...

Posted Image

I say sure,give me  an hour or so.

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ,he was happy with it,then he came back a couple months later,,,,,,,,,,he wanted more....so I built a 1/2 wall in the back seat which had 4 RF HE2 12s in it and 2 RFP 225.2 amps on the bass and an alpine on the highs...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

It is now damn near a decade later,Ive move a few hours away from  hometown,got my own family,,yadda,yadda,yadda

A kid comes  up to me at work on a monday and says

"hey tim,I bought a car this weekend,it has tunes in it but I need some more highend in the front.Could you take a look at it"I say sure,bring it by after work

Props on the work. Very nice.  :^

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

waiting for him to show up,I hear ....boom,boom,boom, comin long before i see himm,then this pulles in my drivway...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

damn near a decade has gone by,,,,,,,,and this thig comes back to me..........untouched the way I built it back in the day....and it still does a 147....... :^

Archived