got bored lastnight and started painting on my dash **slight problem

Iv used that krylon plastic before, never on a dash though. Works out really good. Are you painting the wood accent later or just leavin as is?

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

I really can't tell in the pictures but is it a glossy finish? Because when I did mine I cheaped out and whent with the rust-oleum from autozone and it look great it look factory

its a satin finish

Oh sorry I forgot that it said that on the post with the first pictures

But what are you going to do about the carpet

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I really can't tell in the pictures but is it a glossy finish? Because when I did mine I cheaped out and whent with the rust-oleum from autozone and it look great it look factory

its a satin finish

Oh sorry I forgot that it said that on the post with the first pictures

But what are you going to do about the carpet

well rite now im just gonna leave the carpet like it is but later on gonna replace it with black carpit

well slight problem lol paint didnt stick worth a shit turns out yesterday my buddy came by the house when i wasnt here and armoralled the fuck out of my dash knowing i was gonna paint it and when i sanded it didnt get a hole lot of armorall off and the paint just scratches rite off so looks like this weekend im pullin the dash out scrubbin all the armorall off then hittin it with 80 grit and redoing it this is gonna be fun

Lacurer thinner would have took off any thing that was left on it. Sand papaer does no good for that. Dawn bro that sucks tho. Glad its not my car lol. I would make your friend do all the work for putting that shit on there before you paint.

Lacurer thinner would have took off any thing that was left on it. Sand papaer does no good for that. Dawn bro that sucks tho. Glad its not my car lol. I would make your friend do all the work for putting that shit on there before you paint.

id rather redo all the work myself i dont have a problem with that mainly cause ive seen how he handles a rattle can id have runs everywhere if i made him do it