Vooloco Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 I'm looking at buying 2 fully loaded fi Bl's. I think they run at 1500 RMS when they are fully loaded. So that's 3k together and I can't find an amp with that RMS for under #600 that's good. Audioque has their AQ3500D, but it's $800 and I don't want to buy a used one. Any suggestions? Or do I have to spend the money? Thanks Quote
noiseycricket Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 pm'd Quote 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
Blue Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 You might want to hit up apple jack in the for sale area. He has DAT 2500.1's that do well over 3k at 1 ohm. I know DAT had a bad rep here, but these ones that he has are the proto type ones. The ones that dont catch fire. If I didnt have my amps already I would buy those ones in a heart beat. Quote formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Vooloco Posted September 22, 2011 Author Report Posted September 22, 2011 Are powerbass's amps good compared to AQ? Quote
bigaltexas Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 the new models are shit. the older xa4000d's, those ones are good. Quote
stavo Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 how bout crescendo's 3k amp $549.99 plus shipping Quote
durranic Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 cresendo bc3500d? maybe? Quote MURDERD HONDA PILOT!
Vooloco Posted September 22, 2011 Author Report Posted September 22, 2011 how bout crescendo's 3k amp $549.99 plus shipping I've never heard of them. How do they compare to like AQ and sundown? Quote
stavo Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 i believe there are underrated also . i've nvr owned one myself but heard nothing but good things about them . Quote
2loudisjustright Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 I believe that crescendo's are supposed to put out rated power or better and that the 3.5k is $599 iirc. Quote 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.