daily content from the guys at DRC

if you see this thread then you already know what its about, at our shop in Marina Del Rey, CA we do tons of custom work for customers and we really want to focus on the people who are into quality work and would like to take a look at both old & new cars(lots of old school classics!) we would love for you to take a look through some of our video's and give us some feedback.

our channel is http://www.youtube.com/delreycustoms, let us know what you think. if you like what we got go ahead and subscribe!

468x60drc.jpg

Got a portfolio of all the builds? Interested to see some badass work from Cali.

well since your interested tomorrow while im at the shop ill put together a zip file with 1000+ photos of alot of our work, if other people want it i can make it available to download you guys are just gunna have to let me know

468x60drc.jpg

Best bet would be to just post up a huge buildlog. But not of 1k+ pictures lol. Still interested tho.

i might have to clear that up with a couple mods before doing that, however i wouldnt mind having something along those lines. at the moment i just got home and will probably continue to work alot tonight, if you want feel free to like us on facebook. we have alot of pictures uploaded directly there aswell, some we put on the shop computer some we dont. iphone has made our lives majorly easy nowadays

468x60drc.jpg