F-150 Small Hairtrick 2 SA10s

Lol shes a little hyped up on something I think lol the girl before her actually screamed while sitting in it and scarred the bejezzus outta me lol I was like im not even that loud... Yea, my truck is insanely wierd and hard to get loud. With the current design I built, it gains 7db at the same frequency by just opening my door? 136 @36hz sealed and 143 @36hz with door open? Lol

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

Yea, my truck is insanely wierd and hard to get loud. With the current design I built, it gains 7db at the same frequency by just opening my door? 136 @36hz sealed and 143 @36hz with door open? Lol

It's not too hard, I had the same truck in a Screw. When you open the door, it should get louder because you are increasing the size of the enclosure(your Cabin space). Similar to a sub enclosure, where you can actually get a louder response going ported vs sealed. Just don't be riding around with your doors open talkin about how loud you are.lol

Edited by Firemanes Comin

Its cool, strongman, ur opinion of a hairtrick just seems a little more harsh than everyone else. Thats all. Thanks blankskater :)

sorry man, I have high standards lol. and that's just a large kerfed ported box that was in my jimmy not a t-line. I'm working on something even nastier for two 10's right now. But trust me a hairtrick in your truck is really hard to do with 10's.

Do you have pics of how it was designed, I'm interested.

(Not to thread jack man)

Its cool, strongman, ur opinion of a hairtrick just seems a little more harsh than everyone else. Thats all. Thanks blankskater :)

sorry man, I have high standards lol. and that's just a large kerfed ported box that was in my jimmy not a t-line. I'm working on something even nastier for two 10's right now. But trust me a hairtrick in your truck is really hard to do with 10's.

(Not to thread jack man)

I might have a pic or two somewhere but I'll have to dig for it. I've built over 100 boxes since then lol.

Yupp I'm supposed to meet a local this weekend at a car show. If I do then it'll be back to the drawing board lol

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

(Not to thread jack man)

I might have a pic or two somewhere but I'll have to dig for it. I've built over 100 boxes since then lol.

Let me know man, thanks.

Yupp I'm supposed to meet a local this weekend at a car show. If I do then it'll be back to the drawing board lol

Im really interested in seeing this new build!