Image Dynamics

THEKINGsBACK

nope not gonna give up... ill just get my refund and order me a T600-4 that way i can have more power at 4 ohms and order me some jl components for kids and giggles.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I would order from woofersect. They are a authorized dealer and you will get your stuff. Last time I checked they said they were outta the 4ohm version but had 2 ohm. It's worth a call to see. I've never heard the speakers that guy told you to get but the image components were stupid loud. I just put them in my doors for a few to see what they could do. I can only imagine 2 sets in the front doors. I was using the old version when I was running them before so I had to hear the newer ones. Like I said LOUD. They were just in a small 2 door pickup so small space might have helped. I had 2 alpine 6.5 2ways n there before I popped these in. Both were amped and I swear 1 side with the images was as loud as both alpine 2 ways. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. Woofersect FTW!

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

well they damn near dead to me... cuz i need my stuff... or my money.. if they were going to be gone for a extra month.. might be a better customer option to let ppl know that in advance

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I would order from woofersect. They are a authorized dealer and you will get your stuff. Last time I checked they said they were outta the 4ohm version but had 2 ohm. It's worth a call to see. I've never heard the speakers that guy told you to get but the image components were stupid loud. I just put them in my doors for a few to see what they could do. I can only imagine 2 sets in the front doors. I was using the old version when I was running them before so I had to hear the newer ones. Like I said LOUD. They were just in a small 2 door pickup so small space might have helped. I had 2 alpine 6.5 2ways n there before I popped these in. Both were amped and I swear 1 side with the images was as loud as both alpine 2 ways. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. Woofersect FTW!

only thing about ordering from them is that.. i would be out another 100 bucks because buying direct from image was cheaper...

Also the mb quart q4.150 is a damn good amp for the money. Sonicelectronix has them for $200. You can easily run the image components active with the crossover settings. Just throwing that out there. If your looking for good amp for cheap.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

Big 3 upgrade

thats for the option but im a rockford 4 channel type guy.. :yahoo:

How much were the components from image direct?

Pioneer deh-8300UB

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

Big 3 upgrade

Archived