Image Dynamics

THEKINGsBACK

Ok So After receiving some Feedback for my other topic and sending out a few messages and doing some more research Im starting to see that the Image Dynamics CXS62 v.2 Chameleon Series Component System is looking promising.. Ive done research and read reviews and the whole nine... Now i just need some conformation for someone who has actually used the product. any Input you have would be great..... :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I'll be watching this thread... :popcorn::peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Well hope to have some information on the soon pulled the trigger on them Saturday

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Where you picking them up from? sonicelectronix has them on deep discounts to blow out the inventory..

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

you cant go wrong with anything image dynamics. I have the ctx65cs and thats the entry level components and, I have been blown away by the sq of them. i have them on jl 300/4 and they are loud and clear. I cant wait to hook them up on my t3002 and shoot some real juice to them. Please give us a review and post lots of pics

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

they are great speakers. you wont be disappointed.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you cant go wrong with anything image dynamics. I have the ctx65cs and thats the entry level components and, I have been blown away by the sq of them. i have them on jl 300/4 and they are loud and clear. I cant wait to hook them up on my t3002 and shoot some real juice to them. Please give us a review and post lots of pics

I 100% agree here CTX65CS - Image Dynamics 6.5" Component from http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6201-ctx65cs-image-dynamics-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

I have 2 sets running on a couple Audio Art 220.2's and they are truely amazing for the price. Very warm sounding and the tweets are very easy on the ears and that is with 100 rms to each.

Team Ampere Audio

Anyone have experience with the higher end models?

i had a buddy had some in the kicks of his f-150 but had dd components in the doors so i couldnt really distinguish a difference but it sounded really nice,kept up with the 158 in sb

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

I will be installing my set shortly. Ive ran 4 of the 6.5 mid bass in a previous build in some custom glassed pods. I don't have experience with the xs tweeters because I was running horns instead. They were crossed over by audio control dqxs and I have to say they sounded awesome. Just the mids alone sounded like some subs. I was really impressed for $150 a pair for the 6.5's. I ended up selling them when I got rid of my car but liked them enough to order another set from woofersect. This time I will be using the whole comp set without the horns. Only reason they aren't installed is because I gotta do some tweeter placement tests before I glass em in the pillars. The passive crossovers are crazy also. They have one power n ground in and 2 speaker outputs. I don't have any experience with passive crossovers but I thought they would have 2 inputs and 2 outputs. The inside of the crossovers have like 4 or 5 different sets of 3 jumpers so you can fine tune your crossover points. They seem very flexible as far as the options. I'm looking forward to hearing them again. Just from my experience with image dynamics chameleon series I would say go for it. For the price you can't really go wrong IMHO. Hope this helps you out if you want any further info or pics of all the crossover points and insides of the crossovers let me know. Good luck and enjoy if u get em.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

Archived