'Pumped Up Kicks' with bass ???

Bullet, I have heard that one, plus several others.... But I just don't care for any of the remixes as much as I do the original.

Barney, yea', this is one of those songs where I caqn imagine the epicenter would work great ! Wish I had one (although I'm not sure how often I'd really use it).

I just want it redone, to sound like it probably sounds with your epicenter.

Peace,

Fish

PS, Hollywood, I can totally respect that. Funny how some guys (like the other guys in your band) will like a song, and the next guy can't stand it. And it's really bad, when a song you can't stand, ends up getting REALLY popular, because then you have to listen to that shiz 9 million freaking X's :) LOL

For me it's like Carlos Santana - Smooth (feat Rob Thomas) I think pretty much everybody on the planet loved / loves this song...... But I absolutely dispised it from the first time I heard it. I got to where I could "name that tune" in between the first and second note, and instantly have my radio channel changed ! :) LOL