Mac Miller - Smile Back

hey forums! figured I'd introduce myself since this is my first post and I've got a song for you guys! I'm a 17 year old just newly getting into car audio (always been big into music though I've been playing instruments since I was 4) so naturally as soon as I could drive I had to have tunes in the car! right now my "system" is pretty pathetic (Kenwood deck, Kenwood 6.5s all around, and 2 Infinity subs in a sealed box powered by an oooold 600w Kenwood amp) but I figured if this would be one of the best places to spend my time to learn about car audio and stuff. so hopefully I'll be well accepted around here!

anyway this is a new Mac Miller song slated to be on his new album "Blue Slide Park" coming in the next few months. for those of you who don't know about him he's a young kid from Pittsburgh (he's only 19) who's absolutely blowing up lately. he's not really known for his beats (this song isn't really his kind of beat but it's a nice departure from the usual) but if you guys are interested, his mixtapes (K.I.D.S. and Best Day Ever) are on the internet for free. let me know what you think!

His name's been thrown around here a few times. Personally, I have all of his mixtapes on my flash drive and have gotten into him quite a bit. Long before he started blowing up. This song though, I would love to see a whole album from him done like this. I already have the song on my flash drive and was playing it today. Blue Slide Park is already looking good two singles in.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Mac Miller is one of my favorite artists, this song is different from what he usually does but in a good way, and welcome to the forum :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I used to love Macs music. The albums k.I.d.s and best day evver were amazing but like every other rapper hes not as thoughtful in his lyrics now that he's mainstream :/

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

love this new song, cant wait for blue slide park and im seeing him live in november

mac miller is for sure one of my favorite artists right now

he is for sure blowin up, this vid got over 1 million views in 3 days

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I like this song. i've only really ever listened to "Donald Trump" but im bout to get everything by him that i can find. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I used to love Macs music. The albums k.I.d.s and best day evver were amazing but like every other rapper hes not as thoughtful in his lyrics now that he's mainstream :/

1st of all he has never had an album those are mixtapes blue slide park will be his 1st album and he isnt main stream he getting popular tho pretty quick he is still not signed to a major label and still an indepent artist so not "mainstream" and I've thought he has only gotten better since blue slide park album announcement

www.wooferwarehouse.com

love this new song, cant wait for blue slide park and im seeing him live in november

mac miller is for sure one of my favorite artists right now

he is for sure blowin up, this vid got over 1 million views in 3 days

Wow that's pretty damn fast his album is like in the top 3 overall album sells on itunes just during preorder he still has over a month till it drops I'm seeing him live also in November at his Dallas show

www.wooferwarehouse.com