So i really want some 24s but i dont know if i can fit them...so i did some photoshopping and wanted you guys opinions...

i did both 22s and 24s. Im doubtful on these wheels cause a friend just got them and i dont want the same thing...

And with 24s its hard to find 5x4.5 wheels

So..

22" Boss 304 wheels

myexploreron22s.jpg

24" Boss 304 wheels

myexploreron24s.jpg

Please keep in mind that even tho i do have photoshop im not an expert, and these are 2 minute projects!

Also the wheels may seem larger than 22 and 24 but i was in a rush...

Lets Go Ski

check with a wheel/tire store thats reputable in your area and see what they say.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I also have an Explorer, with 20" rims though, I rub when I turn all the way as it is. I have seen one Explorer with 24s but he had to trim the bumper and wheel weel, his tire also rubbed on his upper and lower control arms constantly. I'd say go with the 22s but you could go 24s just expect swapping those front tires every 15-20k miles.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i've seen 22s on the old and new explorer....... me personnally that's the biggest size i'd go with.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

best option for this year explorer would be 23's with a 35 series tire. if you really want 24's go with a 24x9 rim and a 30 series tire and you can fit them no problem just have to cut a piece of the plastic off on your front bumper not very hard though.

If it was me personaly i would stay with 22's get a 35 series tire and lower the truck a couple inches give the cleaner look instead of having it high in the air looking like a tonka toy.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz