Sonic Electronix

Sexiest Inverted Subwoofer

remember guys 400-600 rms range.. not 4-6k lol

Well no good brands are gonna look spectacular in that range, since that power range is mostly budget sub's which are simple and affordable

my point exactly lol. but i really do like the basket/ motor of the Alpine Type Rs they are 750 rms and you can find them new and shipped for 195 a piece

My link

a little bit cheaper than the ones u found

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Subwoofers-And-Enclosures/2-ALPINE-SWR-1243D-12-3600w-TYPE-R-CAR-SUBWOOFERS-SUBS/%282%29+SWR1243D.aspx

why does everyone think the dc subs are so sexy? Its just a boring ass 12 spoke basket with a plan ass motor.

Rivial 12 this is sexy

2011-07-06140913.jpg

Crossfire xsv2

Photo0208.jpg

DD 9515g

Photo0217.jpg

might not be in the rms range but are in your budget

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

why does everyone think the dc subs are so sexy? Its just a boring ass 12 spoke basket with a plan ass motor.

Rivial 12 this is sexy

2011-07-06140913.jpg

Crossfire xsv2

Photo0208.jpg

DD 9515g

Photo0217.jpg

might not be in the rms range but are in your budget

my thoughts too! I think the IA DPs look fuckin sweet, any Tc sounds based subs, those rivals look sessy too

pap 2k's ( the old wmd2s) have some sexy ass motors

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i know for sure you can get 2 PA mofos 12s or 16s for under $400 shipped off of amazon. they have higher Rms rating than your looking for BUT im running 1 mofo 122x (12) @ 650w rms and it BANGS harder than my old 2 xplods did. they are rated 12's> 1500 rms max 2500 , and 15s i believe are 1700 rms 3000 max.... not sure bout the 15s but im close. they have really nice looking baskets not sure how many spoke but they are painted blue :)

hope this helps

ps just google either mofo 122x for 12s or mofo 152x The last "2" you can switch out for 4 for either dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm.

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived