2 18s in Jeep Wrangler JK w/ Kicker amplifiers

Man this build is so clean it's unreal! Excellent work! I been following this since it first started!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Man this build is so clean it's unreal! Excellent work! I been following this since it first started!

Thank you check out the new build log of this of the air suspension and the suicide doors

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166437-jeep-wrangler-bagdj10k-build/

:)

Not to steal your thread, but does your jeep do this, if so how would you go about fixing it LOLOL. Pretty sweet seeing another dual 18" build in a wrangler besides mine!

http://youtu.be/uSkn7G5vNIQ?t=3m3s It has gotten worse too, opens about 2-3" now I was just gonna do second skin and layer it twice to add weight, but i am unsure at this time!

Thanks man, PS I wish i could pull off chrome rims with a yellow jeep :(

I seen what you did with the wood, but how did you secure it just with the PL?

Wow really is sweet seeing someone else do 2 18s :), and yah i use PL to stick the wood, and it made a HUGEEEEEE difference

How are you liking the singer alternator? i got the DC 370xp it holds up nice aswell

I love my singer, @ idle i can play full tilt with my CT 7k and stay above 13.2v (need more AH via another Northstar AGM400) but it does VERY well. Looking to add a second one here soon. I may have to steal that roofing idea, it does look trick!

Not to steal your thread, but does your jeep do this, if so how would you go about fixing it LOLOL. Pretty sweet seeing another dual 18" build in a wrangler besides mine!

http://youtu.be/uSkn7G5vNIQ?t=3m3s It has gotten worse too, opens about 2-3" now I was just gonna do second skin and layer it twice to add weight, but i am unsure at this time!

Thanks man, PS I wish i could pull off chrome rims with a yellow jeep :(

I seen what you did with the wood, but how did you secure it just with the PL?

Wow really is sweet seeing someone else do 2 18s :), and yah i use PL to stick the wood, and it made a HUGEEEEEE difference

How are you liking the singer alternator? i got the DC 370xp it holds up nice aswell

I love my singer, @ idle i can play full tilt with my CT 7k and stay above 13.2v (need more AH via another Northstar AGM400) but it does VERY well. Looking to add a second one here soon. I may have to steal that roofing idea, it does look trick!

Nice nice, how many amps is it? and also sure feel free to use the idea :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wasnt sure if I liked this build at first but after looking at the entire thread I am stunned. This is a very unique build and you should be very proud of your craftsmanship. Excellent job. I have one question. Is the hard top still in one piece? also, did you do anything other than dynamat and birch to stiffen the long sections of the top? I too have a Jku but am skeptical of the effect the kinds of low end I want will have on the roof of this thing. Thank you in advance for any advice you may bring.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Archived