Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok. just sayin 2 18s dont need a ton of space & 50-52 should be doable in the cargo area without a wall =].

this. butttt why not throw 2 more 18's? :drinks:

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

Posted

ok. just sayin 2 18s dont need a ton of space & 50-52 should be doable in the cargo area without a wall =].

His truck, his build. I'm just helping get all of the equipment. I built a wall an now he is. Ya get where I'm pin with that.

Posted

dam cj looks lke you have your hand full expecting another bad ass build dont dissapoint!

I'm not doing any of the work. I'm just takin pics as he builds and postin em up.

Posted

ok. just sayin 2 18s dont need a ton of space & 50-52 should be doable in the cargo area without a wall =].

this. butttt why not throw 2 more 18's? :drinks:

If money grew on trees it would be an 8 18 tunnel but it don't.

Posted

just curious why u would be walling 2 18s & near the b pillar...?

It's going to be the same as my truck. About 8" behind the b pillar. When you are 6'5" comfort is your first priority when driving. If he were 5'6" we would put it at re b pillar

I have to agree with this statement.. I'm 6'6" and 240.. Comfort is priority #1

Jay :drinks:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2987 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...