MLA Instal - Pics and Vids!!!

It´s cool mate, thanks a lot for posting those pics, after many reviews i guess that, MLA module it´s only for charging your batteries way faster, that´s pretty much it i guess :(

Well, that not just what it's for. I have no other way of increasing my voltage. If I want more db's, I got to have more voltage. If I had a proper battery bank, I would be able to give my amps a true 14.4, instead of the 13.6 that I would only be able to give them without the MLA.

Don't get me wrong, the XS Power adjustable voltage boost module is better than an MLA. But since they don't make one for my car, I have to get what I can. Which is an MLA. And without it, I cannot be as loud. Period.

I hope that better explains it for everyone. Yes, it changes the charging voltage. JUST like a XS Power AVBM or a Mechman AVBM. They all have the same purpose, to adjust your voltage. The MLA is just more limited, but still a valuable asset. :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I´m still waiting for someone to post a video or a comment about if it raises some tenths on the meter or not :(

I still have to install mine, and my amps come in tomaro.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Ok jorge, i´ll be waiting for your input :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived