I bought my 01 tahoe a few months ago, and I've been looking to lift it. I considered a suspension lift, but price has made me lean towards a 3" body lift instead. I just wanted to know if anyone knows anywhere I can buy a body lift online for a good price? I've seen a few on ebay, but I've never done this to a vehicle before so I didn't know if there was anything in particular I should look for. I already got BF 285/16s because they fit the vehicle without rubbing at all, and I most likely wont be going bigger on those for a while, if it matters. Thanks in advance.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

http://www.central4wd.com/inventorydetail....page=id%7C31084 call the 800 # and ask for Jeff, your SMD cost is.... $364.29 + shipping!!! Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

http://www.central4wd.com/inventorydetail....page=id%7C31084 call the 800 # and ask for Jeff, your SMD cost is.... $364.29 + shipping!!!

Thanks a lot, I'll have to leave the receipt out for the wife with a christmas bow next to it and a note 'You're the best!'. I didn't know there was an SMD price, and that's just awesome, again Thanks :D

A question though, what are gap guards? Is that the gap you see between the gate and the bumper, or something else? Thanks.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 4 months later...

i think thats what a gap guard is.

or maybe thats what theyre callin the bumper mounts that raise the bumpers up with the body to make it look right

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks a lot, I'll have to leave the receipt out for the wife with a christmas bow next to it and a note 'You're the best!'. I didn't know there was an SMD price, and that's just awesome, again Thanks :D

A question though, what are gap guards? Is that the gap you see between the gate and the bumper, or something else? Thanks.

nah a gap guard is for the extrra space left in between the frame rail and the body after the body lift.... hince body lift lifts the body not the frame

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

• 2 weeks later...
nah a gap guard is for the extrra space left in between the frame rail and the body after the body lift.... hince body lift lifts the body not the frame
thanks for helping this brotha out, i've been absent for a while... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 3 months later...

Ya those performance acc kits come with bumper brackets too. So it lifts the bumpers 3"s too. Atleast mine did.

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack