I'm looking for a roll on bed liner or a DIY application. I need to reseal the bed in my truck from the nasty drop in liner, and also would like to hit my frame and a couple other projects here and there that could use a good weatherized non slip product.

So anyone have a good product that would work for at least my truck? Don't really have a price point just want to get it done without paying the crap ton of money I was quoted to get it sprayed.

Thanks in advanced! :drinks:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I've used Duplicolor too. I didn't like it because it dries too fast.

Herculiner makes a UV protectant that you can put on it to keep it like new. I've never used it but it is supposed to work.

Thanks for the help i will look into the UV protection a little more. If you can think of any other products without throwing out 500 for a spray in then I'm game. it's more to save the bed from the rust that is sure to come after the winter salt.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.