in order for someone to actually be charged with harassment a police officer has to make contact and tell them to stop then after if the said person persues they can be charged right. like u cant be charged with harassment if u stop after an officer tells you.

im in ny and am having to deal with this issue atm and am just wondering if anything will become of it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

dude you have the worst luck you're in ny. its a roll of the dice. just avoid the situation completely.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So are you the one being harassed? This sounds like middle school all over again....

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

no i got in a fight with my ex over facebook and this is the result. she pretty much used me then up and left for another guy so i voiced my opinion of her and she called the cops on me for harassment. a sherif came over here and asked me if i was alright i guess she said something to the fact that i was gona hurt my self? i told him i was fine and that i had not talked to her at all and that i had made no threats to hurt my self of anything of that nature. he then said that she wants no contact from me and further contact would result in me being charged with agravated harassment. well it just so happends im on this 6 month this with probation where as in i get in anymore trouble ie more charges i get to go to prison.- rather not get into that. im pretty sure here a harassment charge is just a violation not a real charge such as a misdameaner or a felony. but im wondering becuase the officer made contact told me not to talk to her anymore if i dont and theres no more complaints does anything become of the original complaint?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

so delete your facebook change your number

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

so delete your facebook change your number

i already deleted my facebook and when the oficer came over i told him that she had been trying to contactme and showed him my caller id showing the number and her calling me the day before.she didnt provide proof of the messages so im not to worried about a case coming outa it im just worried that i fucked up and got in trouble being that im not sure if harassment is a real charge or just a violation.

dont answer her calls messages emails anything. things like this require you to be a knucklehead in one way or another. from the sounds of it youve done nothing wrong but tell her what you thought of her and stucfk your dick in a psychopath. dont play the game.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

make sure you document it all, and block her. I had to file a restraining order against my ex lol. strippers a fuckin crazy lol. But I documented it all. I could have pressed charges if I wanted but didn't. Make sure you don't make threats and obey her wishes and you'll be fine

i never made any threats to her at all and i didnt even tell her to suck my dick lol. i just told her that she was a mistake and a few other things but nothing threatening.