DD-1, a EQ, and a crossover help please

You test your HU max volume at your amps which means AFTER your eq and any other crap you have in there. You test 40hz at your sub amps RCA's and then 1k at your 4 channel RCAs. The lower of the two is your HU max and then you do your amps. If you don't see a clip light on your amps maxed out you're doing something wrong.

were these supposed to come with 9v batteries? because mine didn't, and i don't stock these 9v, so now I gotta go buy one :( was hoping for $160 I didn't have to go buy a battery just to use it, oh well

What exactly does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Lok my EQ and Lanzer crossover have there own "level knobs"

I first checked for clipping at the headunit found it at 32. I left out the EQ so my setup went like this,

Headunit rca's to lanzer crossover then rca runs to bass amp and 4ch amp. I left headunit at 32 then treated the crossover as the headunit and checked for clipping the same way as headunit was done but this time turning the level knobs on crossover up to look for distortion but nothing. I got stumped and just left out the crossover.

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

• 1 month later...

No I been working more moved up a little at work so I get more hours and it kills my weekends but need money lol. I'm waiting for income tax for my next upgrading anyways.

on a side note hope everything worked out with your car you vanished I guess when your dad got there. Let me know your days off and I'll help you with the DD1 in your car. :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Haha that sucked i cracked my radiator and i was getting trans fluid mixed with my coolant i got a new radiator and stuck it in, changed the fluids and its all good now. But yeah im free almost everyday after school and the weekends so whenever you got some free time we can mess with the dd1. Just curious what side of town you live on im on the southeast side hopefully your not too far away so i could stop by sometime

• 4 weeks later...