zayres29 Posted October 3, 2011 Author Report Posted October 3, 2011 I like to be 100% sure about things and in this situation I'm not sure it's not that she did anything I just don't know if I can believe what she tells me because I have no concrete evidence Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Lbox88 Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 Oh... well good luck then and I wish you two the best of luck. UBL | Build Log
Guest grim83 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I like to be 100% sure about things and in this situation I'm not sure it's not that she did anything I just don't know if I can believe what she tells me because I have no concrete evidence just pointing out that based on the given info this makes you sound a bit uhmmmm whats the word...oh yea psycho could just be a lack of infos but yeaaaa
zayres29 Posted October 5, 2011 Author Report Posted October 5, 2011 Excuse me? I chose not to disclose specifics because it's nobody's business what I mean was that I saw something that lead me to believe that she's lying to me she occluded denies it I have no proof of either therefore I assume the worst that my friend is a trust issue Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Guest grim83 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Excuse me? I chose not to disclose specifics because it's nobody's business what I mean was that I saw something that lead me to believe that she's lying to me she occluded denies it I have no proof of either therefore I assume the worst that my friend is a trust issue not try to offend you bro was just saying given the info i understand not wanting to share everything but idk maybe it was the way you worded it. sorry if i may have misread or worded my reply a lil wrong
Freshman6969 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I like to be 100% sure about things and in this situation I'm not sure it's not that she did anything I just don't know if I can believe what she tells me because I have no concrete evidence just pointing out that based on the given info this makes you sound a bit uhmmmm whats the word...oh yea psycho could just be a lack of infos but yeaaaa edit, ill just keep my mouth shut to not start things, carry on hope it all works out for you zach, like i said if you gotta talk man im here also my mind works like yours in a sense, due to past things that have happend, ill see/hear/read something, and ill just automaticly assume the worst, ive been trying to straighten that out with my girl and such, and its slowly working its process Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
zayres29 Posted October 5, 2011 Author Report Posted October 5, 2011 thanks man thats why thursday we have counseling scheduled to try and work things out Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.