Okay, thanks everyone. I guess I was hoping to find a cheaper place to buy it. But I'll probably just end up ordering from them. :drinks:

For stuff like wire they are as close to the basement as you want to get (unless you just go with welding wire). Remember that you are dealing with metals which have a fixed cost. If you find cheaper wire it will more than likely be sub-standard at best.

True you not going to get much cheaper and if you do find wiring that substantially lower price than the average price, most likely quality will suffer.

I also looked into the welding wire but one thing that to keep in mind is that this wire wasn't designed for audio install, so you would have to ensure it was protected properly from heat. I decided why risk it vs spending a few $1 more per ft. :shrug:

ya, i just did a lot of looking around for wire. the closest quality product i could find was another $.60ish per foot for the CCA stuff. i think other companies have higher prices because they sell to dealers. just means more people need to make a profit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.