Wth: Aluminum Dustcap 12" Driver

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

I am looking for an aluminum dustcap that will fit a 12" mag completely cover the whole cone invertly. like this photo(note photo is using a poly cap instead)

Img_3381.jpg

WTB= want to buy

WTH = want to have :D

~mir ali~

2one4 6seven5 88two9 (text message me directly if need be)

Megalomaniac1989 (thats my AIM)

pms welcomed

I have a shit load on inverted ALUM dust caps, but covering the whole cone, no.....

Image017.jpg

Image001.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

What do you mean by shit load? I might have to take a closer look at these for my ride.

Thanks Megalo for the idea :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac
What do you mean by shit load? I might have to take a closer look at these for my ride.

Thanks Megalo for the idea :lol:

lol you are welcome!

aluminum caps look like sexx

lol you are welcome!

aluminum caps look like sexx

It's more about Powerbass not giving a shit about me helping make their monthly sales numbers awhile back so I might as well cover the logos up and do my own thing

Oh and aluminum is sexy!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac
It's more about Powerbass not giving a shit about me helping make their monthly sales numbers awhile back so I might as well cover the logos up and do my own thing

Oh and aluminum is sexy!

For me its about my having a dented dustcap now, and i got it out but there is a crease now and SI wont send a replacement because Nick(si owner) doesnt sell them or offer them by themselves he doesnt want his logo on another product, even though i own his product. so i figure might as well change it all togther for something sexier

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

For me its about my having a dented dustcap now, and i got it out but there is a crease now and SI wont send a replacement because Nick(si owner) doesnt sell them or offer them by themselves he doesnt want his logo on another product, even though i own his product. so i figure might as well change it all togther for something sexier

He won't send out 1 dustcap? Whats with that? It's not like you asked for say 16 so you can knock off his subs. I don't get his thinking on that at all. Oh well