SoCal 3 Show dBDrag Weekend!! Oct 22/23!! 10$ Entry!!!!!!!!

GetLikeMe

Oh alright, the kid with the helmet hair... LOl! (Hope he knows that joke is part of his initiation to the scene...) Cool Kid he was, hope he sticks with it.

AS for my subs, I don't know. Order was placed well over a month ago. Fi may be backed up like crazy.... :unknw:

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Oh alright, the kid with the helmet hair... LOl! (Hope he knows that joke is part of his initiation to the scene...) Cool Kid he was, hope he sticks with it.

AS for my subs, I don't know. Order was placed well over a month ago. Fi may be backed up like crazy.... :unknw:

LOL helmet hair!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

He is going to get them when ever they get shipped out. It was fun pulling the subs out of the box this weekend. Really want to know where he got them screws at though.

It was sad is what it was. I still keep looking at the pic's... HAHA! It was fun to show all these years what mainstream subs can do when the install is done right......

The screws, they came with the subs. Don't tell Johnny... LOL!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Had a ton of fun Sunday finally seeing what my car does. Met some cool guys and saw some pretty sick systems. Bassick's s10 got down!

And I was dyin' out there! This long hair in heat is not a good combo LOL.

Hopefully there are some more shows later on this year before finals.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

wanna throw a shout out to the so cal guys! great weekend cool cats 3 days of chillin talking audios got love that i found out i lost my bass race touch and got spanked by getlikeme good job but at least i made sure you earned your wins good job again

now its back to the lab if we are going to finals i gotta get my touch back see ya next time! i hope to be a lil better by then ;)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived