toys for tots melo auto sac town

civicman

i want to thank everybody for coming out and showing your support at my show . i would like to say thank u to wayne harris and his wife for letting me have this show every year thank u .lots of people came from all over to be at this show thor and the dc crew came down from nv. garry from up north made it down. team bassick was in the house doing there thing . team ssc was in the house . big shout out to steave meade for coming out and showing his support and the toys he brought thank u bro . jim jean and his crew made it down from lake county big thank u loudest car of the day. mls audio brandon and zan my mom and dad my brother for helping me put this on . everyone that came out thank u for coming to my show and showing your support . ray ray i wanted to bass race u next time bro we will have fun. mad shout to timmy and his girl friend for bring all those toys the last person i would like to thank is dale for coming over that mountain and doing this show for us big thank u dale . drive safe and see u at the next show peace

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived