toys for tots melo auto sac town

civicman

im having my toys for tots dec 10 every body come hang out and show your support and bring a $20 dollar toy to enter. we will have food and drinks and raffle come get your points and hang out and have fun thank u every body address is 3523 kiessig ave ste.A sacramento cal 95823

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

im having my toys for tots dec 10 every body come hang out and show your support and bring a $20 dollar toy to enter. we will have food and drinks and raffle come get your points and hang out and have fun thank u every body address is 3523 kiessig ave ste.A sacramento cal 95823

even if u dont want to enter the show bring a toy any ways its going to a good cause every year its getting bigger and bigger jim jean and the lake county crew would love to see u guys here and ssc all the crews and the peps to to many people to name i will be coming to all the toys for tots been down this year ready for next year hows down roll call thank u every body

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I'm there ill even step down to 29.9 if your hoe ain't playing. And yea we did a couple wet shows last year still fun

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

down to come. last year was fun. hopefully we don't get rained out again.

tell everyone on your side of town for me i will try to get out to lowe this weekend

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I'm there ill even step down to 29.9 if your hoe ain't playing. And yea we did a couple wet shows last year still fun

u no we will have fun rain or shine it will be a good show like always its for the kids hit me up ray tell everyone buy u come down

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

who's ass am i gonna kick in 39.9? LOL

Me :)

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived