Good Day For Me And The Family

i have been out of work since may 2nd. union lay-off. i start a new job at best buy here in cleveland, ohio. in car audio sales. the discount is nice too, cost plus 2%. so i got plans for the cavalier now. this is a major relief. my wife has been supporting the house for 6 monthes and it put a major toll on our relationship. plus we have a 13 month old son. if i want able to find a new job by the end of the month he was nto going to be able to have a christmas. i am the prime example that kids should not do retarded stuff when they are younger. it finally caught up with me. i had to do a debt to society and pay some pretty hefty fines. but its all over now. thank god. so i start tomorrow. wish me luck. sorry for the fruity post i am just really happy about this.

----reference's----

meade916

i have been out of work since may 2nd. union lay-off. i start a new job at best buy here in cleveland, ohio. in car audio sales. the discount is nice too, cost plus 2%. so i got plans for the cavalier now. this is a major relief. my wife has been supporting the house for 6 monthes and it put a major toll on our relationship. plus we have a 13 month old son. if i want able to find a new job by the end of the month he was nto going to be able to have a christmas. i am the prime example that kids should not do retarded stuff when they are younger. it finally caught up with me. i had to do a debt to society and pay some pretty hefty fines. but its all over now. thank god. so i start tomorrow. wish me luck. sorry for the fruity post i am just really happy about this.

Thats SO great man. I cant wait to come over and start on that cavi with ya!

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg