Alright i was on audioque website and seen they are selling stetsom amps, did they buy out stetsom or something ? or just selling there products through there like a middle man ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Probably like a middle man, I went on Stetsom site, and nothing seems to be odd.....yet. :trippy:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

yeah i know when i seen it i was like :trippy: didnt know what to think so i just asked :) :)

i wonder if they are doing it like a middle man if they are going to be selling other companies products aswell

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

strange..dw man if want stestom i got a guy who gets direct :drink40:

considering the 25k for amusic wall when i get bored of 10 10's

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

strange..dw man if want stestom i got a guy who gets direct :drink40:

considering the 25k for amusic wall when i get bored of 10 10's

hahaha who dont you know that doesnt get direct or have contacts with a company lol

they have a 25k ?

25k at 18v..

and a 35k at 24volt if i remember right..

if i remember the 14k isnt anymore then what i got my 9 for..also comp on sunday if you wanna see the serious side of db drag..not as fun as fusion but ill be there and mate using the 9k

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU