Sundown Audio

Hifonics BXi1610D... Where can I get this repaired?

MuRKRoW

i have this place and number hifonics give me the name of place its called AUDIO CLINIC the number is 1(805)390-0119 call tomorrow if you like

Yes this is the repair center in California that I couldn't remember. This is their site: http://www.audioclinik.com/. I've called this place before and they wanted me to spend around $200 not including shipping to have my other amplifier repaired. That is why I went with CIA Engineering, but I got screwed in the end for going the cheap route I guess. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can be more reasonable on the prices. Thanks!

i had my autotek repaired at cia and it came back working fine. i a long wait though. when i asked what took so long the said they back longed. lots of amps coming in for world finals

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

My opinion on repairs is that it should only take 2 - 3 months at max to have an amplifier fixed and shipped back to the customer. If they don't like working hard, then I don't know why they even got into this business. Waiting 7 months like I did is just wrong. And they didn't even fix it... it's permanently broken now! I had talked to one of the guys at CIA Engineering (I think his name was Dave) about a week before I sent it and he said that if I sent him the amp and a few different parts, he would fix the amp for cheap and fast. I went online and ended up spending over $50 in parts to send with the amp. I never got one of those parts back... I basically spend $80 ($30 for shipping and $50 for parts) to have my amp be destroyed for 7 months. To this day, he ignores my phone calls.

Honestly if you can't do your job in a reasonable amount of time, then you either hire more man power or you go to a different profession. That's my 2 cents.. :peepwall:

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring