I am a senior in college and ever since sophomore year I have been extremely unhappy with my decision to come to college I am not the college type but I did it because that is why is expected of everyone now a days because I have been so unhappy my grade are horrible and it is only by the grace of god that I still have above a 2.0 I have had 5 consecutive semesters with a 1.5 or lower luckily my freshman year gps was high enough to carry me this far.... This semester is no different except if I fail anymore classes I will fail out I know that even if I get a degree I will be unhappy because it's not something I want to do I work at a local trucking company and a supervisor position came open so I went for it and if I get the job I am about 90% positive I will just quit school my question comes now with what happens if I don't ge the job I have until this semester is over to figure out how to make enough money to support myself on my own the supervisor position is way more than enough to support myself and my loans and it also has promotion ops as well

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

id think it would be easy. how many credits are you from graduating?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's something completely up to you man. I've been there, when I first started college it was expected of me to go, but once I got there and realized it wasn't for me I started ditching class. And ended up getting myself kicked out so I wouldn't feel like a drop out :)

But on the other hand you already have all this time and money invested into it. Maybe take a semester off then finish it out.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

another option i have is to become a driver for my work making close to the same if not more money than the supervisor position .... they are always looking for drivers

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged