Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

you got my vote! good luck man, im pulling for you!

What do you plan on choosing if you win? if I remember right when i came across IA's contest you can pick what you want.. correct me if im wrong

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

you got my vote! good luck man, im pulling for you!What do you plan on choosing if you win? if I remember right when i came across IA's contest you can pick what you want.. correct me if im wrong

I've been trying to figure it out lol. I might make a thread haha. If I win I win strongly consider a wall(I don't like walls lol) and run either 2 21" death penalties or 21" wardens, or 2 15" death penalties in a trunk wall using changeable ports for daily and fart box tunes. I'll have to talk to IA and see if 2 IA 20.1 amps @ .5ohms will give more power than the IA 40.1 @.5ohms then decide, and of course 2 D3100s :)

Voted 4 ya good luck

many thanks!

Damn i knew i was forgetting to do something. Amazing contest good luck! And voting now

thank you man!