Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted for ya! FOLLOW ME!!!!!

thank you! follow you where lol

Your an infantyman and you dont know what " Follow Me" is? you cant tell me you have never been to ft benning

Iron mike fool! I walked sand hill a few times! I just wasn't expecting that in those terms of reference lol!

Bravo 2-19! in the summer of '03

WOW!! Delta 2-58 winter of '02

Posted

I voted for ya! FOLLOW ME!!!!!

thank you! follow you where lol

Your an infantyman and you dont know what " Follow Me" is? you cant tell me you have never been to ft benning

Iron mike fool! I walked sand hill a few times! I just wasn't expecting that in those terms of reference lol!

Bravo 2-19! in the summer of '03

WOW!! Delta 2-58 winter of '02

damn I bet that shit sucked in the winter! remember this- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!! TEAM WORK IS A KEY!!!!

Posted (edited)

I voted for the other guy peepwall.gif

Jk drinks.gif

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

Voted for u!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted (edited)

Voted and good luck with it. No clue what I just voted on. But was you that I cliked.

Edited by RobDH
Posted

Just in a drunk happy go lucky mood atm and the booty call not calling back lol

its all good lol, I'm sober :(

My naighbors/friends one of them got a sick new job today so I splurged on crazy makings for sundays for them and there kids and mad drinks... Turns out none of the adults wanted to drink so I was sitting there with a 12 of blue moon and red stripe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...