Second Skin Audio

AQ SD2.5 15 Sub box

Port in the middle adds "free" bracing. Port along the bottom will more then likely lower tuning as the hatch/box will extend the port length.

8.5cubes net 16^2 port area per cube, tune to 35Hz if you play a lot of low stuff. You have 1kw per sub so 4.25net each will be fine.

If you play a lot of Decaf stuff then make a port reducer to drop tuning even lower when you play that stuff. Around 12^2 of port area with the reducer...

Port in the middle adds "free" bracing. Port along the bottom will more then likely lower tuning as the hatch/box will extend the port length.

8.5cubes net 16^2 port area per cube, tune to 35Hz if you play a lot of low stuff. You have 1kw per sub so 4.25net each will be fine.

If you play a lot of Decaf stuff then make a port reducer to drop tuning even lower when you play that stuff. Around 12^2 of port area with the reducer...

Ok so with a port down middle how should i have the subs fire? I would like to achieve a great sounding box that will also get loud. And the decaf is something i will look into i always appreciate peoples love for music cuz i also create my own chopped an screwed music. i just use turntables and other midi devices with different programs. i been doin music for awhile now also. Just heard of decaf from here.

help please... I got a 2007 ford escape. what box would get the loudest?

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

B0x1.jpg

Option 1 2 or 3? If there are any other ideas please recommend them. I am very new at building boxes. Any experts wanna chime in would be greatly appreciated.