darkraid Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 Here's a quick video I took of my system. I wish the camera microphone wouldn't distort! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy3BrFcW4Io Quote
darkraid Posted November 15, 2011 Author Report Posted November 15, 2011 (edited) Here is how my car stands as of now... Here is what I bought today to start the finishing process of the door cards and more resin to do the A pillars... I bought a pair of Tang Band 3" drivers which will be going in the A pillars along with 2 tweeters each side. Edited November 15, 2011 by darkraid Quote
darkraid Posted November 17, 2011 Author Report Posted November 17, 2011 Some pictures from today's efforts... Quote
NorthsouthproductionsNC Posted November 17, 2011 Report Posted November 17, 2011 Its coming together really nice Quote
darkraid Posted November 17, 2011 Author Report Posted November 17, 2011 Thank you! Passengers side door card is almost ready to start going up in sand paper. A few little spots to fill and sand flat then I can go to 150, 250, 400 and then maybe 600 grit sand paper. Quote
neuspeedescort Posted November 17, 2011 Report Posted November 17, 2011 those DD components are the best thing for the price IMO. i have put 5 set in 4 different styles of cars and they all sound great. NEUMAN Quote
darkraid Posted November 17, 2011 Author Report Posted November 17, 2011 those DD components are the best thing for the price IMO. i have put 5 set in 4 different styles of cars and they all sound great. NEUMAN They go hard! Running each crossover at 85w @ 4ohm. Haven't checked what the actual loads are. Will do that when I install the cards back onto my car next time if I remember. The pair of Tang Band 3" drivers I ordered have been shipped so should be here soon. Next weeks job is A-pillars. I am going to make a mould of the A-pillars probably like 30-40cm long, so that the pods that contain the 3" drivers and the tweeters can be removed easily instead of being a permanent fixture to the A-pillars. Stay tuned! Hopefully painting the door cards this weekend! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.