Sonic Electronix

I have 2 of these Amps and they have 2 rcas like most Amos one red and 1 white red is labeled low input and the white is low output I want to run both off one set of rcas can I use one end of the rcas white and red and run one to each end?

And also it has the Rms rating and it has @full channel driven what does this mean? All the stuff is here

http://www.audiolinepro.com/azx800M.html

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

You don't even need splitters, just plug one rca into the input on one amp and the other rca to the input on the second amp.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

You don't even need splitters, just plug one rca into the input on one amp and the other rca to the input on the second amp.

But if he does that, one of the channels on the amp won't put out anything since it doesn't get signal from the RCA.

Like will77530 said, seems like you need 2 Y Cables (Female on the single end and male on the end with 2).

"low level" is simply another term for the RCA input. The RMS @full channel driven is prob. just saying the watts the amp does when getting proper signal (IMO- descriptive writing they didn't really have to put on the amp)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

did you really make three threads for this less than five minutes apart from eachother?

Um yeah that was unintentional i was on my phone when i made it and it was playing up so i pressed the post button a couple of times and it made like 4

But if he does that, one of the channels on the amp won't put out anything since it doesn't get signal from the RCA.

Like will77530 said, seems like you need 2 Y Cables (Female on the single end and male on the end with 2).

"low level" is simply another term for the RCA input. The RMS @full channel driven is prob. just saying the watts the amp does when getting proper signal (IMO- descriptive writing they didn't really have to put on the amp)

did you look at the pic tho? theres only one low level input per amplifier, the other rca is a low level output.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Yeah that is what I mean I have tested them one at a time and the sound comes through the sub no matter what input I use like if the output was a true output it would not receiver the signal through it so I think it's just pointles labeling cause it's just a regular RCA. And i may or not be correct but subs aren't sided like L-R it's the same signal there is just 2 for Input signal stregenth?? So why the he'll would that info be there unless it's an input and output but yeah I am confused