SSD max safe wattage ?

pitbullninja

So if it's the same coil and motor how come uh I'm so confused here.... Why would they use the same stuff and wouldn't it be the same volume?

each series of subs have different soft parts or a combination. and the bigger cone you go the bigger the enclosure because the more air it moves.

Could I recone a 15 to be a 18?

So if it's the same coil and motor how come uh I'm so confused here.... Why would they use the same stuff and wouldn't it be the same volume?

each series of subs have different soft parts or a combination. and the bigger cone you go the bigger the enclosure because the more air it moves.

Could I recone a 15 to be a 18?

sure can just need 18" basket and recone kit from them. do you already have the ssd15 or something?

its rated at 1k rms. why wouldnt 1200 be enough? what amp are your going to use. if youre going with the aq1200 (since you mentioned the aq2200) then that would be a perfect match with the right electrical. dont let your voltage drop too much.

Standard SSD subs were rated @800w without cooling option and add another 200w to 500w of rms power rating with the cooling option depending application, new SSD's are 1000w without options and 200w to 500w with cooling option. So depending on how new the sub is and if it has the cooling option you may be able to power it with 1500w to 2200w being cautious on how you play it daily.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived