best component's for price

max785

Hi everybody . I'm looking for new component's speaker for my car . My stock speaker sound good but at higher level you can hear distortion . Should I buy 4 channel amp + speaker or just the speaker ? and witch package would be the best ?

2001 civic dx

2 X sa12's "

1 X aq1200d

Knukonceptz 4 gauge , rca

why dont you give some useful guidelines instead of leaving an impossible open ended question? im sure if i recommend you a $1000 comp set you will turn your nose up at it, even though you said "best" and gave no other guideline.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Hahaha! 9,000+ grand..... :No:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Dang. :lol:

It says you save $3000. No I save almost $10000 cause I ain't buying those

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Hahaha! 9,000+ grand..... :No:

9,000 + grand = 10,000. you're welcome.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

its real. want to see a $20k 4 channel?