Sonic Electronix

I threw it in Torres and got 34 for width, and 22 height and 22 depth with good volume(5.21 cubes) with a 4.5 wide slot port. I get 17.71 sq in per cube, with a total of 92.25 inches of port. I got it tuned to a hair under 33 hz with a port length of 34 inches to achieve these numbers.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

you need to shorten your width

ok, but its gonna be a ported box cuz i dont mess with sealed enclosures

you need 5 to 8 cubes after displacement

oh ok..i was told different by someone else..i was givin a design that was 6.5 cubes at 1.5" thick with a 5" wide port, cuz im trying to achieve mid 50s if possible either aq3500 or saz-3500

I threw it in Torres and got 34 for width, and 22 height and 22 depth with good volume(5.21 cubes) with a 4.5 wide slot port. I get 17.71 sq in per cube, with a total of 92.25 inches of port. I got it tuned to a hair under 33 hz with a port length of 34 inches to achieve these numbers.

there yeah go man grab those measurements and hit up Sampsonite on this forum and let him make you an encloser tell him i sent you

there yeah go man grab those measurements and hit up Sampsonite on this forum and let him make you an encloser tell him i sent you

sweet man and thanks to fennygolf and cleansierra..oh quick question..why the small box measurements?..

sweet man and thanks to fennygolf and cleansierra..oh quick question..why the small box measurements?..

You dont wanna feed that sub 15 cubes of air....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

an encloser is something that keeps the subwoofer under control if you give it too much air space it basically just like free ariing the thing it can do what ever it want except what u want it to do

You dont wanna feed that sub 15 cubes of air....

oh so the 6.5 cubes at 1.5" thick all around with the top baffle being 2.25in and a 5" wide slot port is not good?