Sonic Electronix

whats the plug called that goes into the back of eq's and other things like that....it looks sort of like a L in a round about way and takes in the power, negative and remote i need one for my clarion eq so i can get more adjustment than my deck gives me.....thanks for those who answer quickly cause im ready to order one tonight so i can get all the little stuff i can do done

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

Speedball which one do I order I just need the one that plugs into the eq and has the 3 screws ontop for me to put in the remote power and ground...ill order it tonight but there are no damn pictures and I'm coulees on technical names

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

couldnt get the ordering process to work through the clarion site so i ordered the female plug cause it said it had the 3 screws on it off a different site and it worked fine, says it should be here in 5-10 business days....hope its the right one, if not im only out 13 bucks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived