Need Help with some advice on Component Sets

I have a bunch of old speakers in my truck and i think its time to do any with them and upgrade to something better.

The guidelines i have are very easy

less than 150 a set due to the fact i will be buying at least 4 sets to start

I just want something that is clean and gonna get loud enough to hear the mids and highs over the bass CLEARLY.

I will be needing 2 sets of 6.5s and 2 sets of 4" (both components...i know 4" components are next to impossible to find but i thought id ask maybe you know something i dont) if the 4s are impossible then 2 sets of 5.25s components will have to do and hopefully ill be able to make them work.

I want to keep the brands and model of speakers the same.

Due to my box design which blocks the rear speakers i will be scrapping those and just doing 2 in each from door pod and 2 in each pillar. So i will have an amp for the pillars and an amp for the front doors.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

I don't understand this ... Why spend SOO much on the sub stage and go so cheap on the high end ??? 4 15s on 12k (according to you sig) ... really bro ??

Why not buy a bad ass single set of components and get the job done ... instead of going multiple sets and having to spend damn near as much money to fabricate the vehicles interior ??

a pair of good tweeters on the a-pillars and a pair of 8s in the doors (passive 8 component set) would be my suggestion on a real strong 2 channel amp ...

just a suggestion bro ...

Thanks ...

Randal ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I don't understand this ... Why spend SOO much on the sub stage and go so cheap on the high end ??? 4 15s on 12k (according to you sig) ... really bro ??

Why not buy a bad ass single set of components and get the job done ... instead of going multiple sets and having to spend damn near as much money to fabricate the vehicles interior ??

a pair of good tweeters on the a-pillars and a pair of 8s in the doors (passive 8 component set) would be my suggestion on a real strong 2 channel amp ...

Thanks ...

What 8" component set did you have in mind cable???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

JL Audio ZR650-CSi

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Thanks ...

I think you know the answer I'm going to give on this one Sir ... :good:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Thanks ...

lol... Randal.. I def love the look and specs of Blues Audio... but it's too rich for me... :peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Thanks ...

lol... Randal.. I def love the look and specs of Blues Audio... but it's too rich for me... :peepwall:

Thanks bro ... but honnestly, I do not have any more money invested in my components than I do with my sub / electrical setups ... I divided my hard earned cash evenly ... :drink40:

and my system is still under $ 4000.00 ... Very cheap for Sound Quality competition (Super Modified Classes) ... but i'm hanging in there with the big dogs ... :good:

Go active and get speakers at partsexpress.com and madisound.com. Don't pay the markup for unneeded crossovers and dealer costs.

Blues Audio is very different from most companies. The BL8C set will play from 20Hz-25K. Not many on the market can do this.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif