nice clean trunk and i like that u have done ur big 3 ...good work man

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

This isn't really my car, my dad just doesn't really care what we do to it. And thanks for the compliments!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

so as promised, i got photos of the mids and highs. Sorry for the POS quality, it was taken with an Ipod.

photo_3.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg

in photo one you can see the bolts that i used to hold down the rear parcel shelf.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Its good for a first system, but now your addicted so open up that wallet! I really like that "performance" upgrade. haha

And i did!! i decided on the Fi bl 12 with all options, and a 2500watt soundstream amp!! time for more batteries!!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Haha thanks!! Im stoked for the sub/amp combo. Time for optima yellow top, and xs pwer for rear battery.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Well, have to put this sub/amp combo on hold for 2 YEARS. my parents decided that 700 dollars was too much to spend on it, and made me pull the plug :( it makes me so mad that they can somehow control my money i earned this summer...

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Another update, and a new milestone. I was listening to juice box by gorilla zoe, and the subs were sounding wierd... I guess my gains weren't set high, and i mildly blew one of my kickers... Also, this car had a horrible trunk light seal, so it let water in, and it soaked into the box. Now its moldy, sounds bad, and the box flexes. So im trying to convince my parents into letting me get just the bl, and REALLY underpower it until i can convince them on the soundstream.. We'll see.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Archived