All right so for some reason like before 16 gb my ipod says that theres a error with songs and it wont sync them to my ipod... and my ipod is the classic one with 160 gb..anybody can help?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

nope cause i just got these new songs and then i go to put them in and thry say like erroe(-50) or the number changes and song is mp3

anybody>

I think there's a thing in iTunes that lets you revert to an older thing for your iPod. Did you try that? Uhmmmm... Or just somehow wipe your iPod and basically put all your songs on like new.. I'm not sure what your problem is exactly, so I dunno what to say really..

maybe the wrong format? or you could have a connection issue as well

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

I think there's a thing in iTunes that lets you revert to an older thing for your iPod. Did you try that? Uhmmmm... Or just somehow wipe your iPod and basically put all your songs on like new.. I'm not sure what your problem is exactly, so I dunno what to say really..

Yeah tahts restoring it ive done that many times and it;s still the same