TDH & PCA Present November Knockdown

Chode69

I am thinking about making the 18 hour drive for this.

that would be AWESOME!!!

if u do i will go now lol

you should come out regardless

Street Slam sounds legit. Wish it was west coast.

its a lot of fun.

I have to come up to talk to my GFs dad at some point and this might just give me a good reason to drive instead of fly. Flight= $372 if I book right now. Drive= 1800 miles round trip including driving up to pulse. 14miles to the gallon@ $3.40 per gallon= $437. Sounds like it might be worth the drive.

long drive but would be awesome to meet you in person and hear your truck

Street Slam sounds legit. Wish it was west coast.

Street slam is fun. Is always my favorite part of the show. Now that its broken down into classes it should be a lot more fair for everyone. Previously it was run what you brought, anything goes. so some of the setups had no chance. I took home the plaque for Street Slam Champion this year :D

grumble grumble grumble :angry2:

haha :drinks:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Man I would love to make the trip, mostly so I could meet all these cool ass people! And it's not 18 hours for me, so I really have no excuse right?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

damn, no burps :(

plenty of time for you to build a music box :D

Man I would love to make the trip, mostly so I could meet all these cool ass people! And it's not 18 hours for me, so I really have no excuse right?

correct so get your ass out there haha

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Ric has a comp at the shop every month. We have been having a TDH show about every 4 months or so. The TDH shows have been pretty good with a great turnout. Ric's normal shows are a little smaller but still fun to attend. This will probably be the biggest event for the end of the year. Then we start planning for the spring.

you got over a month...get it done and come on out for some fun

Yeah, i have the time to get it done if DC Power hurries up and gets the right alternator back to me!!!

Would i classed in 2 18s even tho it is in a wall?

you would be in wall of pain class

if the box, or subs or anything mounted to it is above your headrests when they are in the "all the way down" position.. then you are in wall class.

Pretty sure its no need for me to go then. :(

why not...your not going to be going against burp boxes...you will be going up against other musical walls. your run is a 30 second average on music.

Yeah, but to be thrown in with all walls where guys have numerous subs and some of whom have unlimited budgets, doesnt look good for my little ole car! lol

It would be nice just to be there and get it on the meter to see what i'm doing then i guess.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

nick me and you are bassracing if my systems done, gotta beat you this time.....

idc if there is no bassrace, its still going down, best 2/3

and cj you should def come, ill walk if i have to just to come hear your damn truck

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The only thing that will keep me from coming is I would have to drive the first leg on Thanksgiving Day. Are there any other show between Thanksgiving and Christmas?

read below :D

Ric has a comp at the shop every month. We have been having a TDH show about every 4 months or so. The TDH shows have been pretty good with a great turnout. Ric's normal shows are a little smaller but still fun to attend. This will probably be the biggest event for the end of the year. Then we start planning for the spring.

Yeah, but to be thrown in with all walls where guys have numerous subs and some of whom have unlimited budgets, doesnt look good for my little ole car! lol

It would be nice just to be there and get it on the meter to see what i'm doing then i guess.

they may pop a sub or 2 or 3, you may beat them, they may not show up...you cant automatically count yourself out. i was at carlisle in DB Drag in SS1-2 in a WALL class and beat a WALL with my non walled set up (though i broke window line by an inch)

never count yourself out.

nick me and you are bassracing if my systems done, gotta beat you this time.....

idc if there is no bassrace, its still going down, best 2/3

and cj you should def come, ill walk if i have to just to come hear your damn truck

bring it

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

THIS JUST IN!!!! SECOND SKIN IS OFFERING UP SOME DOOR PACKS AND SOME OTHER GOODIES FOR RAFFLE!!!!

Plenty of more to be raffled as well. Come out for your chance to win!!

also dont forget to like Second Skins facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Second-Skin-Audio/162042593806742

and check out their website and order up some great sound deadener!!! http://www.secondskinaudio.com/products/Sound-Deadening-Materials.php

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived