Sonic Electronix

my buddy has a '97 honda civic ex and wants to seal his trunk and use 2 15" smds and be the loudest civic with the sealed trunk system..he wants the box to be ported and hit the mid 50s..im not sure he can pull it off cuz he wants to keep his backseat..he was told that that a guy has a civic and has 2 15" dc audio xls and hittin 156db and he wants to be louder

thats not the only reason

he wont be able to keep his back seat and even 50 even takes a shit ton of hard work and testing and trial and error to get to its not an automatic thing to throw some subs in a trunk and a ton of power and be loud

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Not gunna have the airspace for 2 smd 15s..

they like small boxes im sure there is plenty of room in an entire trunk for 2 15s

i told my buddy that its gonna take 916 amps extra which is 3 HOs of 300+ amps and extra batteries and the whole 9 yards and he said just let him know what he needs to achieve those numbers

Tell him a different car and about 10 grand to get started. 156 is not a walk in the park.

lol well him getting a different car isnt going to happen..i told him about sound deadening his trunk and the interior and his door panels and we are gonna put 4 amps to the 2 15s and 1-2 batteries per amp and switching out his front battery and all 0ga and fuses and all the above..he knows its gonna be a lot of money.