FreekDesignz Posted October 15, 2011 Author Report Posted October 15, 2011 marlboro reds and menthol, camel wide menthol, newport menthol Newport Menthols are the ONLY menthol cig I'll buy! ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
3Ltriste13 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Camel crush in the rare event when i do smoke cigs I like them when I don't crush them. Lol lol YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hitman813 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 marlboro reds and menthol, camel wide menthol, newport menthol Newport Menthols are the ONLY menthol cig I'll buy! yeah i usealy have a pack on me at all times lol unless im in the mood for something different then i go to the other ones
brownm3 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 i only smoke on occasion when i am with my boys. But I honestly cant stand the smell of cigs but black in milds r my preferred smokes. I only smoked cigs when i am completely wasted adn thats been like 2.5 times in my life. :drinks: :drink40: BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
FreekDesignz Posted October 15, 2011 Author Report Posted October 15, 2011 One thing I hate is the fiberglass threw-out the filter. They could just put polyfill in it and call it good. Not very many ppl smoke to the filter anyway. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
zayres29 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 None because cigarettes are bad mmmkay Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
FreekDesignz Posted October 15, 2011 Author Report Posted October 15, 2011 i only smoke on occasion when i am with my boys. But I honestly cant stand the smell of cigs but black in milds r my preferred smokes. I only smoked cigs when i am completely wasted adn thats been like 2.5 times in my life. :drinks: :drink40: Half wasted. mmmmmmm Lol ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Hitman813 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 ahhh man theres a cigerett compony that uses coton filters and gor the life of me i cant remember which one it is
FreekDesignz Posted October 15, 2011 Author Report Posted October 15, 2011 None because cigarettes are bad mmmkay And so is life at times, mmmkay ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
lem43606 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Marlboro milds.. or as they are called now marlboro "blue pack" 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.