this ever happened to anyone?

lol i no someone who got drunk and decided steal a taxi..who trip home the camera had him talking about nothing makeing no sense all way home, then he left the cab around the corner from his house, woke up on a beach in another state.

id say he got drugged lol but he did drink alot, 2 big nights with 2 hour sleep between them :shrug:

Thats some "Hangover" shyt lol.

LOL never thought of that. iv sobberd up in a brothel wondering if i did anything, and woke up on beach 2 hours away...4 from where i started drinking not interstate tho LOL

my team mate fell asleep on train and woke up next day about 16 hours from home on a train. he kept getting woken up when end the line, and just kept getting on any train

aussies drink alot and seems we do alot dumb shit lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

lol i no someone who got drunk and decided steal a taxi..who trip home the camera had him talking about nothing makeing no sense all way home, then he left the cab around the corner from his house, woke up on a beach in another state.

id say he got drugged lol but he did drink alot, 2 big nights with 2 hour sleep between them :shrug:

amazing things will happen when booze is involved

LOL never thought of that. iv sobberd up in a brothel wondering if i did anything, and woke up on beach 2 hours away...4 from where i started drinking not interstate tho LOL

my team mate fell asleep on train and woke up next day about 16 hours from home on a train. he kept getting woken up when end the line, and just kept getting on any train

aussies drink alot and seems we do alot dumb shit lol

bogan

:peepwall:

hey next time some one passes out at my house im gonna put them on my couch and put another couch on them as to make it look like a coffin just to see how they would react lol :drinks:

Ive only seen this happen once it was funny

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

could rig up a plywood box lol thatd be even funnier id think...and lots lighter than a couch haha

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

could rig up a plywood box lol thatd be even funnier id think...and lots lighter than a couch haha

roll emup in a mat dump em in woods, when wake up and ring say you started a fight with a guy who said he in mafia then you left?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

if that's the worst thing you've done drunk...then you got a lot to learn lol. i could go on for days with the stuff i've done. one thing i do hate tho is one minute i'm standing around drinking, next thing i know i'm waking up somewhere but ass naked. will never get used to that

hahahaha usually i stop before i get that far...i started drinking apple pie i learned how to make..shit just tastes too damn good

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4